Men's Summit Series L3 Ventrix Vrt Hooded Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit Series L3 Ventrix Vrt Hooded Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
- Fabric - body :
- 20D x 24D 100% nylon woven ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric - sleeves and hood :
- 50D 83% nylon, 17% elastane woven with FlashDryXD™ and DWR finish
- Fabric - outer-lower-body and sleeve lining :
- 20D x 30D 92% nylon, 8% elastane woven
- Fabric - core lining :
- 20D x 20D 51 g/m² 85% polyester, 15% elastane woven
- Insulation :
- Ventrix™ 100% polyester stretch synthetic insulation: 40 g in body, 25 g in hood, sleeves and side panels
- Avg Weight :
- 350 g
- Sizes :
- S, M, L, XL
- Standard fit
- Arms-up mobility; built for climbing
- Lightweight fabricswith high air permeability
- 40 g Ventrix™ stretch synthetic insulation throughout the body, 25 g in the sleeves; perforated throughout thecenter back for dynamic venting
- Pre-tensioned, helmet-compatible hood with elastic binding and back adjustment
- No shoulder seams forcomfort with a pack
- Underarm gussets for maximum mobility
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip
- Exposed, reverse-coil hand and chestpocket zips
- Stretch-knit cuffs with DWR finish
- Single-pull, side-hem cinch-cord
- FlashDry XD™ fabrics are engineered to wick away moisture, dry quickly and resist abrasion and tearing, helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
- VENTRIX™ INSULATION
- Ventrix™ technology features zonal perforations that open with movement allowing perspiration to escape, and remain closed in times of rest to retain heat.