Men's Freedom Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Freedom Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Skiing and snowboarding
Laidback style combined with practical details is a given with the Freedom Trousers. Made using DryVent™ two-layer shell fabric technology, they'll keep you dry and sweat-free. The numerous pockets provide plenty of grab-and-go storage and the stretchy grippy gaiters fit over both ski and board boots, keeping snow at bay.
- Fabric - Solid Colours :
- 133 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Heather Style :
- 166 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Kickpatches :
- 235 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Inseam :
- S 76,2 cm, R 81,28 cm, L 86,36 cm
- Fabric - Printed Style :
- 123 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Cargo pocket with a hook-and-loop closure
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Reinforced kickpatches and hem
- Chimney Venting™ system
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic
- Inner-thigh vents
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 13 August 2022 20:32:57 EDT