Men's 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket for light travel.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
We've brought our iconic Nuptse design straight from the slopes of the 90's to the street. The 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket has a boxy silhouette, original shiny ripstop fabric, iconic oversize baffles and stowable hood will keep you warm and dry when it gets cold and wet.
- Centreback :
- Fabric – Body :
- 40D, 54 G/M² 100% Nylon Ripstop With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Print :
- 50D, 82 G/M², 100% Polyester with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Yoke :
- 50D, 69 G/M², 100% Nylon Taffeta with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Lining :
- 50D, 69 G/M² , 100% Nylon Taffeta
- insulation :
- 700-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- Boxy retro-style silhouette
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket and featuring the same oversize baffles
- Original shiny ripstop fabric with DWR finish for added protection
- Stowable hood packs into collar, and the whole jacket stows in a hand pocket for easy travel
- Exposed VISLON® two-way centre front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs and adjustable hem so you can get a precise, comfort fit
- Bungee cinch at hem
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- High fill, Responsible Down Standard (RDS) goose down delivers extreme and consistent warmth in seriously cold weather
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 02 July 2022 17:57:31 EDT