Men's GORE-TEX® Mountain Guide Insulated Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's GORE-TEX® Mountain Guide Insulated Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
- Fabric :
- 159 G/M², GORE-TEX® 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 73 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Insulation :
- 50/50 Blend of 600-Fill 100% Recycled Down and 100% Recycled Polyester
- Centreback :
- 85,09 cm
- Sizes :
- XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Durable, waterproof GORE-TEX® fabric
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
- Fully seam-sealed
- Attached lay-flat hood with a drawcord and cord locks for adjustability
- Secure-zip, reverse-entry alpine hand pockets
- Secure-zip internal chest pocket
- Pit-zip venting
- Internal drawcord at the waist for adjustability
- D-ring on the sleeves
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Rounded, drop-tail hem
- Storm flap with a snap closure covers the two-way centre front zip
- Embroidered logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder and GORE-TEX® logo on right chest
- GORE-TEX® fabric is designed to be waterproof, breathable and windproof to keep you dry and comfortable in challenging conditions.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 02 December 2023 12:55:17 EST