MEN'S THERMOBALL™ MOUNTAIN PARKA
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S THERMOBALL™ MOUNTAIN PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
- Weight :
- Centerback :
- Fabric - body :
- 70D x 30D 145g/m² 2-layer DryVent™ — 60% organic cotton, 40% recycled nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric - lining :
- 73g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- Fabric - Insulation :
- ThermoBall™ Eco 100% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Waterproof, breathable and seam-sealed outer shell with DWR finish
- Popper button placket covers the two-way\ncentre zip
- Two patch chest pockets
- Two top-entry, patch front pockets with hook-and-loop flap closure and side entry-hand pockets
- Adjustable\npoppers on the cuffs
- Woven heritage logo patch on bottom left front pocket
- Standard fit
- ThermoBall™ Eco insulation for warmth even when wet
- Lay-flat, adjustable hood with drawcord and visor
- Made from post-consumer recycled polyester, lightweight Thermoball™ Eco effectively insulates in cool, damp conditions.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 22 January 2022 00:44:52 EST