Men's ThermoBall™ Mountain Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's ThermoBall™ Mountain Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
From Chapter 1 where our journey began to the new icons of exploration today, our story continues with the ThermoBall™ Mountain Parka. This classic multi-functional parka from the mid-70s is back and it's almost identical to the original. It'll keep you dry, warm and comfortable for whatever is to come. And seeing as it's made from soft organic cotton, durable recycled nylon and warming recycled polyester insulation, it's a better choice for nature, too.
- Fabric - Body :
- 145 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—60% Organic Cotton, 40% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 73 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Insulation :
- 13 G/FT², ThermoBall™ Eco—100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Avg Weight :
- 1080 g
- Sizes :
- Centreback :
- 1080 g
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- ThermoBall™ Eco insulation for warmth even when wet
- Vintage-style, lay-flat, adjustable hood with a drawcord and visor
- Snap placket covers the two-way centre front zip
- Two patch chest pockets
- Two top-entry, hook-and-loop flap-closure chest pockets and side entry-hand pockets
- Adjustable snap cuff tabs
- Woven heritage logo patch on left hand pocket
- Made from post-consumer recycled polyester, lightweight Thermoball™ Eco effectively insulates in cool, damp conditions.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 12 August 2022 05:20:21 EDT