Men's Summit FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
- Average weight :
- Fabric :
- 70D x 70D 168g/m² FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—93.3% nylon, 6.7% elastane with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Sizes :
- S, M, L, XL, XXL
- No shoulder seams for comfort with a pack
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood features a laminated wire brim
- Exposed, two-way, matte polyurethane (PU), VISLON® centre front zip
- Exposed, matte PU, secure-zip hand pockets
- Exposed, matte polyurethane (PU) chest pocket zip
- One large internal, mesh drop pocket
- Velcro® cuff tabs
- Drop-tail hem
- Adjustable, internal hem cinch-cord
- Oversize cord locks at hood and hem are easy to use when you’re wearing gloves
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.