Men's McMurdo 2 Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's McMurdo 2 Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Our iconic McMurdo 2 Parka gets its name from a research station in Antarctica, and that's because it pulls no punches when it comes to winter weather. Borrowing elements from our mountain jacket designs, it's just the thing for locking out the cold thanks to lofty, responsibly-sourced down and a detachable, faux-fur hood trim. Not only that, but it's also packed with practical pockets - perfect for stashing small essentials for the commute or a day spent mooching around the city.
- Insulation :
- 550-Fill Goose Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- Fabric :
- 162 G/M², 100% Nylon / Woven / DryVent™
- Detachable faux-fur trim on removable hood
- Two alpine pockets
- Centre front zip with snap down placket
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Double-entry compartment hand pockets
- VELCRO® adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord system at waist
- Embroidered logo at chest and back right shoulder
- Sleeve pocket
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 19 August 2022 22:48:56 EDT