MEN'S VECTIV INFINITE SHOES
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S VECTIV INFINITE SHOES in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Avoid stubbed toes and bruised ankles.
Technical Trail Tracks
Running & training
- Uppers :
- Abrasion-resistant and super-durable full-length Matryx® upper made with Kevlar® and polyamide
- Soles :
- VECTIV™ technology
- Weight :
- ½ pair 307 g, pair 614g
- SurfaceCTRL™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbeds
- Dual-density 3D Pebax® plate underfootfor multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Perforated microfibre tongue for additional breathability
- Lightweight and responsive dual-density midsole
- 3D-molded heel counter
- 6mm toe-to-heel offset
- 3.5mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
- An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Combining durable Kevlar threads and high-tenacity polyamide yarns this textile technology provides flexible support and abrasion resistance.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.