Men's Summit FUTURELIGHT™ Bib Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit FUTURELIGHT™ Bib Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
- Inseam :
- Small 77.47 cm, Regular 82.55 cm, Long 87.63 cm
- Fabric - body :
- 70D x 20D 152g/m² 3-layer FUTURELIGHT™—100% recycled nylon with tricot backer and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric - upper bib :
- 40D x 80D 104 g/m² 76% nylon, 24% elastane with FlashDry™ and non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Fabric - lower leg exterior :
- 75D x 100D 141 g/m² 3-layer FUTURELIGHT™—91% recycled polyester, 9% polyethylene Spectra® ripstop with 100% recycled nylon tricot backer and DWR finish
- Lower leg interior :
- High-wear area reinforced with Spectra® ripstop for increased durability
- Articulated patterning for fit and mobility
- Attached,\nadjustable suspenders
- Full-length YKK® AquaGuard® side zips
- Bib pocket with YKK® AquaGuard® zip for quick-access storage of small items
- Two\nthigh pockets with YKK® AquaGuard® zips and an internal mesh pocket and gear loop in right pocket
- Elastic at back waist for low-bulk comfort and a\nsecure fit
- Adjustable popper button tabs at hem
- Integrated gaiters feature stretch fabric and adjustability for a seamless fit with boots
- Keprotec® lining at hem and\nkickpatch to reduce internal boot abrasion
- Lightweight stuffsack included
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
MACHINE WASH ON COLD SETTING
Wash in cold water or on a gentle machine setting that does not rigorously spin the garment. Reducing the spinning will minimise creasing or damage that can be caused by pulling and twisting the garment. Wash your garment only when necessary to remove impurities, such as dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
USE A LIQUID DETERGENT
for best results, we recommend using liquid rather than powder detergents.
CHECK BEFORE WASHING
Please check the tag inside the garment carefully before washing.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 25 January 2022 03:43:35 EST