Men's Summit L6 Cloud Down Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit L6 Cloud Down Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Centreback :
- Fabric - body :
- 10D x 30D 26g/m² 100% recycled nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Fabric - insulation :
- 800 fill ProDown™\nwith water repellency; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- ProDown™ retains its loft in wet conditions and offers superior\nwarmth and compressibility
- Helmet-compatible hood with a pre-tensioned opening and rear adjustment
- Exposed, reverse-coil, two-way centre front zip\nwith interior kissing welt finish and popper button at hem
- Raglan sleeves for comfort with a pack
- Concealed-zip pockets
- Two internal mesh drop pockets
- Adjustable, internal hem cinch-cord with riveted cord lock
- Lightweight stuffsack included
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.