Click For Fullscreen
Steep Series™ Sickline Insulated Jacket
Superior dryness and warmth on the slope.
Hit the slopes and hit back at the weather: this Steep Series™ technical jacket delivers all the rugged mountain protection you need when faced with a challenge. Featuring waterproof, breathable two-layer DryVent™ technology, you'll stay dry as you carve through snow and race through rain. The two-way mechanical stretch fabric gives you extra comfort and mobility - essential when navigating tricky trails. With a powder skirt, goggle cloth, and full-body PrimaLoft® Silver insulation, you'll find no better companion for your next ski trip.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable hem
- Relaxed ergo fit
- Internal stretch-mesh goggle/lens pocket
- Clip integration
- Water-resistant, flap-cover pit-zip vents
- Water-resistant, flap-cover, zip hand pockets
- Flap-cover wrist utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible drop hood
- Waterproof #5 YKK® centre front zip
- Polyurethane (PU) zip chest pocket with radio holder and bellow
- Thumb-loop cuffs / Hook-and-loop, adjustable cuff tabs
- Two-snap, snap-down, stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Model wears:
- Model height:
- 6'1'' (185 cm)
- Centre back:
- 79 cm
- 40D 50 g/m2 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Fabric, shell:
- 160D x 140D 139 g/m² DryVent™ 2L-100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch
- 100 g/60 g/40 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation