Men's A-CAD FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's A-CAD FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Fabric :
- 75D 175g/m² 3-layer FUTURELIGHT™—100% recycled polyester with 100% recycled nylon tricot backer and durable water-repellent (DWR)finish
- Elbows :
- 75D x 100D 141g/m² 3-layer FUTURELIGHT™ —91% recycled polyester, 9% polyethylene Spectra® ripstop with 100% recyclednylon tricot backer and DWR finish
- Elbow panels reinforced with Spectra®ripstop for increased durability
- Fixed, helmet-compatible drop hood with a hidden cord-lock adjustment system
- Soft, brushed-tricot chin guard and rearcollar with laser-cut perforations for added breathability
- YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® front zip
- Two oversize chest pockets with YKK® AquaGuard®zips and internal gear loops
- Pack-compatible venting
- Secure-zip hand pockets with hook-and-loop flap closure
- Two internal mesh drop pockets
- Wrist lift pass pocket with YKK® AquaGuard® zip and goggle wipe
- Integrated wrist gusset and elastic thumb-loop cuffs
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with pieced-inhook-and-loop closure
- Drop-tail hem with an internal, riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 26 June 2022 19:02:47 EDT