Men's Fort Point Insulated Flannel Shirt
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Fort Point Insulated Flannel Shirt in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Turn it inside out for an alternative look.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
From city to slope, the Fort Point Insulated Flannel is one-part street shirt, one-part jib jacket. Filled with Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for lightweight warmth and finished with a durable water-repellent finish to make it snow-worthy, it's built for spring slush piste jibbing or autumn-park sessions. And thanks to its reversibility, you can wear it no matter if you've having a 'look-at-me' or 'keep-it-anonymous' type of day.
- Centreback :
- 73,66 cm
- Fabric - Solid Side :
- 73 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Plaid Side :
- 130 G/M², 60% Polyester, 40% Cotton
- Insulation :
- 60g Heatseeker™ Eco–70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Avg Weight :
- 510 g
- Sizes :
- Reversible flannel
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Two drop-in chest pockets on outer and open hand pockets on reverse
- Fixed cuffs with a snap closure
- Front placket with a snap closure
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 12 August 2022 04:54:04 EDT