Men's 1996 Retro Nuptse Packable Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's 1996 Retro Nuptse Packable Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket for light travel.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
- Average weight :
- 720 g
- Centerback :
- 66.04 cm
- Fabric, solid :
- 40D 57 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Print :
- 50D 80 g/m² 100% polyester with DWR finish
- Yoke :
- 50D 69 g/m² 100% nylon with DWR finish
- Lining :
- 50D 69 g/m² 100% nylon
- Insulation :
- 700 fill goose down, certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Exposed VISLON® two-way centre front zip
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs and adjustable hem so you can get a precise, comfort fit
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket and featuring the same oversize baffles
- Stowable hood packs into collar, and the whole jacket stows in a hand pocket for easy travel
- Boxy retro-style silhouette
- Original shiny ripstop fabric with DWR finish for added protection
- Internal zip pocket for your small essentials
- High fill, Responsible Down Standard (RDS) goose down delivers extreme and consistent warmth in seriously cold weather
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 24 September 2021 23:33:03 EDT