Men’s A-CAD FUTURELIGHT™ Bib Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men’s A-CAD FUTURELIGHT™ Bib Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Average weight:
- 820 g
- Fabric, kick patches:
- 420D x 500D 230 g/m² 100% nylon
- S, M, L, XL
- Fabric – suspender attachment panels, lower body, knees and lower legs:
- 75D x 75D 162 g/m² 3L 100% polyester with brushed tricot backer and DWR finish
- Fabric, upper bib:
- 150D x 150 $ 90D 96% recycled polyester, 4% elastane stretch double weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Standard fit
- Stretch fabric with warm backer
- Adjustable suspenders for a precise fit
- Two secure-zip chest pockets
- #5YKK® AquaGuard® side-entry zip
- Harness-friendly, two-way zip-fly
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip cargo pockets
- Integrated crotch gusset
- Zip outseam hem gusset with additional snap adjustments
- Reinforced edge guard
- Knee-to knee inner-leg vents, plus outer leg vents for added breathability
- Stay-down zip pulls
- Stretchvent™ gaiters with gripper elastic and boot hook
- Jacket-to-trouser integration
- Chimney Venting™ system
- Futurelight™ is the world’s most advanced breathable-waterproof outerwear technology, developed using nanospinning technology and sustainable practices