Men's A-CAD FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's A-CAD FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
Skiing and snowboarding
- Average weight:
- 930 g
- Centre back:
- 83.82 cm
- 75D x 75D 162 g/m² 3L 100% recycled polyester with brushed tricot backer with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- S, M, L, XL
- Standard fit
- Mechanical stretch fabric with warm backer
- Fixed, helmet-compatible drop hood with riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard®, two-way centre front zip
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard®, pack-compatible pit zip vents
- Two #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip chest pockets
- Internal smartphone pocket on left chest
- Pass-through pocket
- Two high-volume,expanding cargo pockets
- Two internal goggle pockets
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip wrist pass pocket with goggle wipe
- Pack-friendly pocketsand venting
- Integrated wrist gusset and elastic thumb loop cuffs
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® closure
- Integratedcuff closure
- Adjustable powder skirt to block out kicked-up snow
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Two-way, adjustable hood management system for dialled coverage
- Futurelight™ is the world’s most advanced breathable-waterproof outerwear technology, developed using nanospinning technology and sustainable practices
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 August 2021 03:27:23 EDT