Click For Fullscreen
Men's All Terrain II Triclimate® Jacket
Adaptable waterproof protection on the trail.
Built to deliver adaptable protection, this classic 3-in-1 Triclimate® jacket is ideal for treks in changing weather. The GORE-TEX® shell keeps you completely dry when rain, sleet and snow begin to fall, while the inner Gordon Lyons jacket provides soft warmth when the cold descends. Wear the shell alone, the fleece alone, or all three together. The hood stows in the collar for convenience, and there is a brushed chin guard lining for an added touch of comfort.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Inner jacket: Centre front zip
- Inner jacket: Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Pit-zip venting
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Outer jacket: Brushed knit chin guard lining
- Outer jacket: Centre front with snap closure at top, hidden zip and Velcro® closure
- Outer jacket: Two secure-zip hand pockets and one chest pocket
- Outer jacket: Adjustable and stowable hood with bonded hood brim
- Outer jacket: Shock cord regulation adjustment at hood, hem and waist
- Outer jacket: Velcro® adjustable bonded self-fabric cuffs
- Fabric, outer:
- 145.0 g/m2 GORE-TEX® 2L - 100% polyester
- 300.0 g/m2 100% polyester sweater fleece