Men's Arctic Triclimate Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Arctic Triclimate Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
- Fabric outer body :
- 75D 133g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester plain weave with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Outer and inner lining :
- 78g/m² 100% recycledpolyester plain weave
- Inner insulation :
- 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Inner body :
- 50D 78g/m² 100% recycled polyester plain weave with non-PFC DWR finish
- Attached, articulated, three-piece hood with bonded brim and collar
- Placket with a rounded, die-cut hook-and-loop closure covers the two-way,VISLON® center front zip
- Brushed-tricot chin guard
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket
- Articulated sleeves for freedom of movement
- Elasticated cuffs
- Internal,secure-zip chest pocket
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.