Click For Fullscreen
Men's Asteroid Trousers
Built for tough, lightweight mobility in the mountains, this stretch softshell pant is destined to be a mountaineering classic. Constructed with breathable WindWall® four-way stretch fabric for high performance in spring conditions. Reinforced panels on the upper-back and knees provide extra durability, while Kevlar® Schoeller kick patches protect the inside leg from crampons and ski edges. Read the full product feature list below. Read the full product feature list below.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
- Zippered thigh pocket
- Two zippered handpockets
- Stretch woven, DWR-treated nylon softshell
- Re-inforced fabric on the upper-back to prevent from abrasion with backpack
- Re-inforced articulated knees
- Schoeller kickpatch
- Separating waist construction with zip fly and belt with adjustable hook buckle which lies flat under a harness or a backpack
- Zippered bottom cuffs with gusset and internal elastic adjustment
- New semi-concealed zipper construction
- Average weight:
- 400 g