Men's Back-to-Berkeley III Regrind Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Back-to-Berkeley III Regrind Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- UPPER :
- 100% recycled material that contains shredded cutting waste fabric scraps, solution dyed
- SOLE UNIT :
- Single-density, molded-EVA midsole with sugarcane-derived, 49% bio-based EVA material
- UPPER: Compression-molded TPU heel clip provides added stability
- SOLE UNIT: Single-density, molded-EVA midsole with sugarcane-derived, 49% bio-based EVA material
- SOLE UNIT: 40% recycled rubber outsole
- UPPER: 100% recycled material that contains shredded cutting waste fabric scraps and is solution dyed. Solution dyeing saves water and energy because yarn is dyed as it is extruded instead of dyeing fabric
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 02 August 2021 04:37:35 EDT