Click For Fullscreen
Men's Back-to-Berkeley Redux Leather Boots
Good looks, great protection.
Stylish looks with no compromise on comfort: these combine the timeless appeal of leather hiking boots with up-to-the-minute technology for all-round weather protection. PrimaLoft® insulation keeps your feet toasty in harsh conditions, while a HydroSeal® waterproof membrane protects you from the elements. Move confidently across uneven or icy terrain with durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsoles, which feature IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for even better traction in all weathers. Underpinning all this, Ortholite® ReBound footbeds provide support and comfort across any terrain.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Ortholite® ReBound footbed
- Compression-molded TPU heel clip
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs
- Waterproof, BLC-compliant, full-grain leather upper
- 100 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco
- Approximate Weight:
- 1060 g (pair - based on men's size 9)