Click For Fullscreen
Men's Back-To-Berkeley Redux Trans Boots
Iconic style, new-school technology.
Heritage hiking never looked so good. Sporting an updated Back-To-Berkeley silhouette, these iconic hiking boots are the perfect match for challenging trails and tricky terrain. Packed full with innovative technology such as Winter Grip® and OrthoLite® ReBound, you'll get maximum traction and support on slick surfaces, so you can hit your stride with confidence.
- Upper: HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Sole unit: Compression-moulded EVA midsole
- Sole unit: Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole
- Sole unit: Compression-moulded TPU heel clip
- Upper: BLC-compliant, full-grain leather upper
- Approx. weight:
- 1⁄2 pair = 503 g, pair = 1060 g