Men's Back-To-Berkeley Sport Boots III
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Back-To-Berkeley Sport Boots III in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
- Weight :
- ½ pair 472 g, pair 945.18 g
- Combination of waterproof suede and an engineered knit
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction
- 40% recycled rubber outsole
- Seamless-knit collar for more comfort and a better fit
- Rustproof metal hardware
- Suede-padded collar for additional ankle support and comfort
- OrthoLite® sock liner
- Single-density, moulded-EVA midsole
- 49% sugarcane-derived bio-based EVA material
- Compression-moulded TPU heel clip provides added stability
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 30 June 2022 01:18:51 EDT