MEN'S CTAE EXPEDITION PARKA
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S CTAE EXPEDITION PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
- Fabric body :
- 200D 163g/m² 2-layer DryVent™ - 100% recycled nylon plain weave with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Chestoverlay :
- 163g/m² 100% nylon plain weave
- Lining :
- 78g/m² 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation :
- 700 fill goose down; certified to theResponsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Designed with details from the original 1990 International Trans-Antarctic Expedition
- Sleeve has pleats at the elbow forarticulation and extra ease of movement
- Adjustable hood, waist and hem
- Internal, secure-zip pocket
- Expedition patches
- Embroidered logos on chest andback-right shoulder
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.