Click For Fullscreen
Men's Endurus™ Hike Mid GORE-TEX® Boots
Incredible comfort and cushioning.
If there was only one pair of boots to choose for hiking all-year round, it would be these. The Men's Endurus™ Hike Mid GTX Boots are waterproof, breathable and incredibly comfortable, making them perfect for a wide range of mountain activities. On the outside, GORE-TEX® technology locks out the wet so your feet stay dry at all times. Inside, a FlashDry™ collar lining fends off blisters and sweat. The mid-top fit gives you some extra support and coverage for the ankle. Underneath, an innovative new XtraFoam™ midsole resists repeat loading and recovers its original state, offering maximum comfort, support and durability. This, coupled with a soft OrthoLite® footbed, gives you one of the smoothest rides out there. As for grip, the Vibram® XS Trek outsole provides enough bite to keep you locked on to even the slickest of surfaces.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Upper: FlashDry™ collar lining keeps your feet cool and dry
- Upper: OrthoLite® footbed
- Upper: Waterproof, breathable GORETEX® membrane
- Upper: Seamless welded-TPU geo quarter panel for purposeful lock-down support and optimal breathability
- Upper: TPU welded over synthetic toe cap delivers rugged toe protection
- Sole unit: XtraFoam™ enhances stability around the perimeter of the midsole to give confidence and comfort on and off the trail
- Sole unit: 4 mm lugs with biting edges
- Sole unit: Forefoot to midfoot ESS Snake Plate™ offers torsional rigidity and protection from stone bruising
- Sole unit: Vibram® XS Trek outsole compound offers outstanding traction and durability while the lug pattern provides bite on varied terrain