Click For Fullscreen
Men's Endurus™ TR Running Shoes
Long-lasting cushioning for gnarly trail runs.
Performance, softness and support: the Men's Endurus™ TR Running Shoes are the perfect match for gnarly trails. Hard and uneven terrain has nothing on the XtraFoam™ midsole - a new innovation from The North Face® that resists repeat loading and recovers its original state, offering maximum comfort, support and durability for years to come. Underneath, a high-traction Vibram® outsole provides top grip on all surfaces, while FlashDry™ fabric on the collar helps fend off blisters and sweat for a pain-free ride.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Upper: Seamless welded-suede and TPU geo quarter panel for purposeful lock-down support and optimal breathability
- Upper: TPU film toe cap laid over a synthetic backer delivers toe protection
- Upper: FlashDry™ collar lining keeps your feet cool and dry
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: The unique XtraFoam™ midsole compound offers a soft-density foam underfoot with enhanced stability around the perimeter of the midsole to provide confidence and comfort on and off the trail
- Sole unit: 3.5 mm lugs are oriented to self-clean and are the optimal depth to provide traction and transition on any trail
- Sole unit: Midfoot and forefoot ESS Snake Plate™ offers torsional rigidity and stone protection
- Sole unit: Vibram® XS Trek outsole compound offers outstanding traction and durability while the stair-step-inspired lug pattern provides a fresh biting edge mile after mile