MEN'S EXPEDITION MCMURDO PARKA
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S EXPEDITION MCMURDO PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
- Fabric body :
- 70D 230g/m² 2-layer DryVent™ —49% nylon, 33% polyester, 18% cotton faille with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric cuffs :
- 233g/m² 90% polyester, 10% elastane jersey single knit
- Lining :
- 78g/m² 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Faux fur :
- 930g/m² 62% polyester, 38% acrylic
- Insulation :
- 700 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Three-piece hood with pull-tab adjuster and removable faux-fur trim
- Draft flap with a hidden popper button closure covers the two-way front zip
- Adjustable hood, waist and hem
- Articulated sleeves
- Alpine chest pockets
- Flap hand pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Removable, internal,over-the-shoulder straps let you take your arms out of the sleeves and carry the jacket on your back
- Tonal expedition patches
- Embroidered logo on left chestand back-right shoulder
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.