Men's First Dawn Running Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's First Dawn Running Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Running & training
The First Dawn Jacket is the waterproof protection you want packed in your trail vest or backpack. It's light, breathable, unfussy, and purpose-built with long trail runs in mind. Plus, it's made using recycled materials, helping to give waste a second chance.
- Centreback :
- Fabric – Body :
- 40D, 67 G/M² DryVent™ 2.5L—100% Recycled Nylon Woven Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Avg Weight :
- Sizes :
- Fabric – Pocket :
- 105 G/M², 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane-Knit Mesh
- Light and easily packable
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell helps keep you dry
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Exposed centre front zip with a chin guard
- Venting overlay on upper back
- Secure-zip back pocket
- Stows in back pocket
- Reflective logo on left chest and bar on upper back and lower sleeves for enhanced visibility
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Partial elastic cuffs
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 May 2022 19:27:53 EDT