Men’s Freethinker FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men’s Freethinker FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Average weight:
- 700 g
- Fabric - Body:
- 70D x 20D 146 g/m² 3L 93% nylon, 7% elastane ripstop with tricot backer
- Fabric - Kick patches:
- 420D x 500D 230 g/m² 100% nylon
- S, M, L, XL
- Standard fit
- Hyperarticulated fit built for skiing and riding
- Integrated belt with belt loops
- Jacket-to-trousers integration
- Secure-ziphand pockets with beacon tether on left
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip, harness-friendly, bonded bellow cargo pockets with gear clips
- LotLift System
- #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zip, integrated outer-leg crotch gusset
- Knee-to-knee inner-leg vents for added breathability
- Zip outseam hem gusset withadditional snap adjustments
- Bonded, reinforced kick patches and hem
- Chimney Venting™ system
- Stretchvent™ gaiters with gripper elasticand boot hook
- Stay-down zip pulls
- Futurelight™ is the world’s most advanced breathable-waterproof outerwear technology, developed using nanospinning technology and sustainable practices