Click For Fullscreen
Men's FuseForm™ Apoc Insulated Jacket
Best-selling durability and mobility on the mountain.
Designed to keep you warm and dry without getting in your way, this best-selling technical jacket is ideal for energetic hikes and climbs that require utmost agility. Made with hyper-durable FuseForm™ fabric, you benefit from abrasion resistance and minimal weight, promoting day-long comfort in rough weather and over gnarly terrain. DryVent™ technology keeps things dry inside and out, while targeted PrimaLoft® insulation keeps your core and head warm when the cold descends.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Hem cinch-cord
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Pit-zip venting
- Exposed, moulded-tooth, centre front zip
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with 100 g PrimaLoft® insulation in the body and hood, 80 g in the sleeves
- Engineered front yoke and sleeves for durability and fewer seams
- Model wears:
- Model height:
- 6' (184 cm)
- Centre back:
- 76.2 cm
- Fabric, body:
- 70D x 160D 168 g/m² DryVent™ 2L-100% nylon engineered FuseForm™
- 100 g and 80 g PrimaLoft® Silver insulation eco
- Average weight:
- 626 g