Men's Head Of The Sky Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Head Of The Sky Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Fabric - hood, panels, sleeves, collar and interior draft flap :
- 50D 82g/m² 100% polyester with non- PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFCDWR) finish
- Fabric - center front placket, hand pockets, cuffs and back-of-sleeve patches :
- 70D x 160D 131g/m² 100% nylon withnon-PFC DWR finish
- Insulation :
- 700 fill down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- Fabric made from plastic bottles pulled from the Himalayan foothills
- 700 fill down
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the two-way,VISLON® center front zip
- Top-entry patch pockets and side-entry, secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip welt pockets on chest
- Attached,adjustable hood with drawcord
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord adjustment
- Interior zip pocket
- Heat transfer logo with “expedition system” embroidery on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Sagarmatha expedition patch on left shoulder
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 February 2021 19:48:40 EST