Click For Fullscreen
Men's Litewave TR II Training Shoes
Maximum traction and transition on the trail.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 18 December 2017 17:21:27 EST
A versatile shoe designed for the athlete who wants to train outside, our Men's Litewave TR II Shoes provide optimum breathability and cushioning. An improved upper provides support for those high-intensity, dynamic training sessions. An OrthoLite® footbed provides a soft ride - ideal when hitting the trail hard. Strategically placed UltrATAC™ lugs and flex grooves ensure maximum traction and transition on all types of surfaces.
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Upper: TPU-welded geo quarter for midfoot support
- Upper: Dual-mesh story for anatomical breathability and support
- Upper: Specially moulded heel counter for a snug heel fit
- Sole unit: 19 mm/13 mm heel
- Sole unit: Forefoot EVA underfoot
- Sole unit: Compression-moulded, single-density EVA midsole is designed for instant and lasting comfort
- Sole unit: UltrATAC™ rubber outsole features strategically placed lugs and flex grooves for enhanced traction and transition on the trail
- Sole unit: 6 mm offset