Men's Millerton Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Millerton Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
Because wet and windy weather isn't just for mountain tops. We've brought our mountain tech to the city in the Millerton Jacket. Its seam-sealed DryVent™ technology will keep you dry and protected.
- Fabric – Solid and Yoke :
- 108 G/M², 2-Layer DryVent™ —100% Recycled Polyester Dobby Weave With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric – Heather :
- 134 G/M², 2-Layer DryVent™ —100% Recycled Polyester Plain Weave With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Lining :
- 75D, 66 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Sizes :
- Avg Weight :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non-PFC DWR finish keeps you dry
- Three-piece hood
- Waterproof centre front zip
- Reverse-entry welt hand pockets
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Drawcord at hood and hem for adjustability
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Fully lined for comfort
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 26 May 2022 01:08:19 EDT