Men's Nuptse Boots II
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Nuptse Boots II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
- Durable and protective overlays
- Durable heel webbing for easy on/off
- OrthoLite® sock liner
- Single-density, moulded-EVA midsole
- Outsole-grade EVA is lightweight and offers optimum durability
- SurfaceCTRL™ rubber outsole optimized for winter conditions
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 July 2021 07:36:32 EDT