Men's Phlego Two-Layer DryVent™Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Phlego Two-Layer DryVent™Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
- Fabric :
- 128 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon with Two-Layer DryVent™ and Non-PFC Free Durable Water Repellent (NON-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Fixed three piece hood with drawcord adjustments in the front and back
- Covered CF zipper under flap
- Two chest pleats for articulation
- Two zipped chest pockets
- One zipped sleeve pocket
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Hem adjustments
- Dipped back hem
- Velcro® adjustment on cuffs
- The North Face® logo on right sleeve
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
MACHINE WASH ON COLD SETTING
Wash in cold water or on a gentle machine setting that does not rigorously spin the garment. Reducing the spinning will minimise creasing or damage that can be caused by pulling and twisting the garment. Wash your garment only when necessary to remove impurities, such as dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
USE A LIQUID DETERGENT
for best results, we recommend using liquid rather than powder detergents.
CHECK BEFORE WASHING
Please check the tag inside the garment carefully before washing.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 27 January 2022 12:34:02 EST