Click For Fullscreen
Men's Point Five GORE-TEX® Jacket
Best-selling performance on the peak.
A real bestseller that's designed to give you hefty, reliable protection whether sitting at camp or standing on the peak. Named after Point Five Gully on Ben Nevis, Scotland, one of the world's most famous grade V ice climbs, this all-mountain jacket features a three-layer GORE-TEX® Pro shell for supreme dryness and comfort in adverse weather. A high-collar construction protects your face from the chill of the summit, while dedicated pocket bags keep precious equipment and supplies protected from the wet.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated brim
- High collar construction to increase face protection
- Specific pocket-bag construction for waterproof pockets
- Two harness- and pack-friendly PU hand pockets
- Internal security clip
- Pit-zip vents / Hidden hem cinch cord at centre front zip
- Model wears:
- Centre back:
- 76 cm
- Model height:
- 6' (184 cm)
- 70D, 141 g/m2, 100% nylon 3L GORE-TEX® Pro
- Average weight:
- 444 g