Men's Stretch Down Gilet
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Stretch Down Gilet in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket for light travel.
A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
Gilets are created for in between season hikes. And early starts. And sunset finishes. Basically, whenever you can't decide whether or not to put on an insulating jacket you can put on an insulating gilet, and the Stretch Down Gilet is a particularly good choice. That's because not only is it packed with 700-fill of responsibly-sourced down; it's also because the durable nylon fabric features elastane, bringing a touch of restriction-free stretch to your insulating layer. It's also finished with a water-repellent treatment, so it shrugs off snow flurries and light showers. It features two zipped hand pockets and internal elasticated cuffs.
- Avg Weight :
- Centerback :
- Fabric - Body :
- 30D x 30D 72g/m² 91% nylon, 9% elastane stretch woven with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Insulation :
- 700 fill goosedown; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Stretch-woven fabric allows for unrestricted mobility and comfort
- 700 fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Exposed, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets
- Stows in hand pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 24 May 2022 01:53:37 EDT