Men's Summit Series L3 Ventrix Vrt Hooded Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit Series L3 Ventrix Vrt Hooded Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
- Fabric - core lining :
- 20D x 20D 51 g/m² 85% polyester, 15% elastane woven
- Avg Weight :
- 350 g
- Fabric - sleeves and hood :
- 50D 83% nylon, 17% elastane woven with FlashDryXD™ and DWR finish
- Fabric - body :
- 20D x 24D 100% nylon woven ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric - outer-lower-body and sleeve lining :
- 20D x 30D 92% nylon, 8% elastane woven
- Insulation :
- Ventrix™ 100% polyester stretch synthetic insulation: 40 g in body, 25 g in hood, sleeves and side panels
- Sizes :
- S, M, L, XL
- No shoulder seams forcomfort with a pack
- 40 g Ventrix™ stretch synthetic insulation throughout the body, 25 g in the sleeves; perforated throughout thecenter back for dynamic venting
- Arms-up mobility; built for climbing
- Stretch-knit cuffs with DWR finish
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip
- Standard fit
- Lightweight fabricswith high air permeability
- Pre-tensioned, helmet-compatible hood with elastic binding and back adjustment
- Underarm gussets for maximum mobility
- Exposed, reverse-coil hand and chestpocket zips
- Single-pull, side-hem cinch-cord
- VENTRIX™ INSULATION
- Ventrix™ technology features zonal perforations that open with movement allowing perspiration to escape, and remain closed in times of rest to retain heat.
- FlashDry XD™ fabrics are engineered to wick away moisture, dry quickly and resist abrasion and tearing, helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 15 April 2021 13:47:07 EDT