Men's Summit Series™ L5 FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit Series™ L5 FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
- Centre back:
- S, M, L, XL
- 70D x 70D 159g/m² 93% nylon, 7% elastane
- Average weight:
- Three-layer fabric provides ultimate breathability and protection
- 3D ergonomic patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Zero shoulder seamsfor enhanced comfort with a pack
- Two large alpine chest pocketswith exposed, matte PU zips
- Exposed, two-way, matte polyurethane (PU) VISLON® centre front zip
- Perforated tricot at chin guardprovides breathability and comfort
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood features a laminated wire brim
- 100% windproof fabric
- Two large internal mesh drop pockets
- One horizontal, bellowed hand pocket with exposed, matte PU zip
- Adjustable hem cinch cord includes internal clip-up loops to stash away excess cording
- Internal elastic thumb-loop cuffs to keep sleeves in place
- Velcro® cuff tabs to lock on warmth
- One horizontal, internal hand pocket with exposed, matte PU zip
- Comes with a lightweight stuff sack
- Oversize cord locks at the hoodand hem are easy to use when wearing gloves
- Drop-tail hem for extra coverage