Men's Summit Series™ L5 FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit Series™ L5 FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Breathable waterproof outerwear that is sustainably made using recycled materials.
- Average weight:
- Centre back:
- 70D x 70D 159g/m² 93% nylon, 7% elastane
- S, M, L, XL
- 3D ergonomic patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Three-layer fabric provides ultimate breathability and protection
- 100% windproof fabric
- Zero shoulder seamsfor enhanced comfort with a pack
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood features a laminated wire brim
- Perforated tricot at chin guardprovides breathability and comfort
- Exposed, two-way, matte polyurethane (PU) VISLON® centre front zip
- Two large alpine chest pocketswith exposed, matte PU zips
- One horizontal, bellowed hand pocket with exposed, matte PU zip
- Two large internal mesh drop pockets
- Velcro® cuff tabs to lock on warmth
- Internal elastic thumb-loop cuffs to keep sleeves in place
- Adjustable hem cinch cord includes internal clip-up loops to stash away excess cording
- Oversize cord locks at the hoodand hem are easy to use when wearing gloves
- Comes with a lightweight stuff sack
- One horizontal, internal hand pocket with exposed, matte PU zip
- Drop-tail hem for extra coverage
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 19 June 2021 03:39:45 EDT