Men's Thermoball™ Triclimate® Jacket
Best-selling versatility for the mountain.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell
- Outer jacket: Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Outer jacket: Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Outer jacket: Pit-zip venting / Exposed, centre front zip
- Outer jacket: Concealed secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Outer jacket: Hem cinch-cord
- Outer jacket: Media compatible
- Inner jacket: 10 g/ft2 PrimaLoft® Thermoball™ synthetic insulation throughout the body with PrimaLoft®-insulated sleeves and collar
- Inner jacket: Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Model wears:
- Centre back:
- 73.6 cm
- Model height:
- 6'2'' (188 cm)
- Average weight:
- 780 g
- Fabric, solid outer:
- 75D 130 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.5L-95% polyester, 5% elastane
- Heather outer:
- 80D 133 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.5L-95% polyester, 5% elastane
- 30D 45 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta
- Inner insulation:
- 10 g/ft PrimaLoft® Thermoball™ synthetic insulation; 60 g PrimaLoft® Silver insulation eco