TNF X KAWS Freeride Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the TNF X KAWS Freeride Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Skiing and snowboarding
Stay bold. Stay visible. The TNF X KAWS Freeride Jacket combines a performance-oriented design with style-forward details. With all of the technical features needed for your next powder day, this boundary-pushing jacket keeps you protected and seen as you redefine what's possible.
- Fabric :
- 75D x 160D, 216 G/M², DryVent™ 3L—100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 3L helps keep you dry
- Membrane made from 40% castor oil and 60% nylon
- Wax-look ripstop fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® centre front zip
- Two chest pockets with bonded #5 YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® zips and a media port in right pocket
- Secure-zip hand pockets with snap-closure flap
- Underarm vents
- Two internal, mesh drop pockets
- Internal thumb-loop cuffs
- Adjustable, hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Powder skirt
- Adjustable hem
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 27 May 2022 17:35:52 EDT