Men's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Infinite Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Infinite Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Running & training
- Toe-to-heel offset:
- 6 mm
- Weight :
- ½ pair 335 g, pair 670 g
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- Abrasion-resistant and super-durable full-length Matryx® upper made with Kevlar® and polyamide
- Dual-density 3D Pebax® plate underfoot for multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- SurfaceCTRL™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Combining durable Kevlar threads and high-tenacity polyamide yarns this textile technology provides flexible support and abrasion resistance.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.