Men's VECTIV™ Infinite Off Trail Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's VECTIV™ Infinite Off Trail Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Running & training
Combining a 3D dual-density Pebax® footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And in our updated Infinite Off Trail Shoes, this translates as the perfect balance of responsiveness and protection. They're incredibly durable thanks to a blend of Kevlar®, polyamide and Matryx®, while the 6mm toe-to-heel offset propels you into your next gait cycle. We've also added 5mm lugs for rugged, stable grip on even the most slippery terrain.
- Upper :
- Abrasion-Resistant and Super-durable Full-Length Matryx® Upper Made with Kevlar® and Polyamide Yarns
- Sole :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Footbed :
- Lightweight, Breathable OrthoLite® Technology
- Sizes :
- Medium: 7-13, 14
- Upper - abrasion-resistant and super-durable full-length Matryx® upper made with Kevlar® and polyamide yarns
- Perforated microfibre tongue for additional breathability
- 3D-molded heel counter
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- Sole unit - VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Dual-density 3D Pebax® plate underfoot for multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Lightweight and responsive dual-density midsole
- 6 mm toe-to-heel offset
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running in any conditions
- 5 mm lugs for a rugged grip on soft ground
- An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Combining durable Kevlar threads and high-tenacity polyamide yarns this textile technology provides flexible support and abrasion resistance.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Postal code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 27 May 2022 17:43:00 EDT