Click For Fullscreen
Men's Verto Approach III Shoes
Versatile performance for the serious runner.
Inspired by trail running and approach, our Men's Verto Approach III Shoes deliver the running-shoe staples of soft cushioning, flexibility and a lightweight feel, but combine them with the traction, protection and durability required for approach. This equals versatile performance in one sleek package. CRADLE™ technology supports and cushions the foot through the entire gait cycle so you can make the most of every step, while the Vibram® outsole ensures maximum bite on a range of surfaces. A climbing zone at the tip of the outsole ensures precise stepping.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
- Suede vamp and mudguard for tackiness and durability on rocks
- Welded-TPU midfoot support
- Molded-rubber toe cap has an outsole inset to prevent delamination
- Breathable-mesh quarter panel
- Extended eyerow for a customizable and snug forefoot fit
- CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- High-abrasion, textile-infused, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Vibram® sticky rubber outsole with distinct lug patterns for traction on mixed terrain and smearing on rocks
- Upper: Suede vamp and mudguard for tackiness and durability on rocks
- Upper: Welded-TPU midfoot support
- Upper: Moulded-rubber toe cap has an outsole inset to prevent delamination
- Upper: Breathable-mesh quarter panel
- Upper: Extended eyerow for a customisable and snug forefoot fit
- Sole unit: CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Sole unit: High-abrasion, textile-infused, compression-moulded EVA midsole
- Sole unit: Vibram® Megagrip outsole with distinct lug patterns for traction on mixed terrain and smearing on rocks
- Approximate Weight Pair:
- 748 g