Click For Fullscreen
Mountain Light Triclimate® Jacket
Three levels of hiking protection in one.
Give wicked weather everything you’ve got with the pinnacle Mountain Light Triclimate® Jacket. Designed to keep you protected and mobile throughout the hiking seasons, this jacket features a two-layer GORE-TEX® shell, which repels water on the outside and wicks away sweat from the inside. A 550 fill down jacket provides unwavering warmth for those cold morning starts. Finished with a removable hood for even more versatility, pit zip vents for ventilation, and adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs to fend of howling wind. Wear both layers together for maximum performance or individually for targeted protection.
High-fill goose down yields unmatched warmth, even in the coldest weather.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Outer jacket: Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed GORE-TEX® 2L shell
- Outer jacket: Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Outer jacket: Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Outer jacket: Pit-zip venting
- Outer jacket: Centre front zip with storm flap and Velcro® closure
- Outer jacket: Two venting hand pockets
- Outer jacket: Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Outer jacket: Hem cinch cord
- Outer jacket: Media compatible
- Inner jacket: 550 fill down
- Inner jacket: Secure-zip hand pockets
- 105 g/m² GORE-TEX® 2L-100% Polyester
- Insulation 550 fill goose down