Click For Fullscreen
Parkwood ThermoBall™ Hybrid Jacket
Core warmth for chilly mountain treks.
Made from a combination of lofty ThermoBall™ and hard face fleece insulation, this jacket will keep your core cosy in chilly mountain conditions. Convenient zip pockets help stash cold hands or small hiking essentials, while an adjustable hem ensures a snug, chill-free fit all day long. And you need not worry about grey clouds gathering overhead, thanks to the jacket's durable water-repellent finish.
- Chest pocket
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- ThermoBall™ insulation: 10 g/ft2 throughout the upper body
- Hem cinch adjustment
- Fabric, shell A :
- 50% recycled polyester 42% polyester 8% elastane 274 g/m2
- Shell B :
- 100% polyester 82 g/m2
- Mechanical stretch insulation :
- 10 g PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic