Click For Fullscreen
Powder Guide Jacket
Tough winter protection for the slopes.
Designed for the toughest alpine skiers, the Powder Guide Jacket delivers exceptional cold weather protection. Engineered with GORE-TEX® to shield you from rain, wind and snow, this jacket also features a snap-away powder skirt to keep you dry all day on the slopes. PrimaLoft® Silver insulation keeps you warm without adding bulk, while the helmet-compatible hood, goggle pockets and goggle wipe add extra practicality when you hit the powder. Zip your device into the media pocket to take your tunes with you.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Standard fit
- Dedicated, helmet-compatible hood
- Dual-zip secure chest pockets
- Bonded, four-way stretch, snap-away powder skirt
- Internal media pocket with laser-cut media port
- Two stretch goggle pockets
- Zip-closure wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Jacket-to-trouser integration
- Integrated cuff gusset
- Integrated thumb-loop cuffs
- AquaGuard® zips
- Ergo shape
- Fabric - body:
- 78D x 156D 147 g/m² GORE-TEX® 2—100% nylon woven
- 80 g/60 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- 1100 g