Click For Fullscreen
Powder Guide Jacket
Stylish protection for alpine environments.
Inspired by those who spend most of their time in ski boots, the Powder Guide Jacket is built to take on winter’s harshest days - and keep you looking the part throughout. GORE-TEX® fabric completely blocks out the wet for guaranteed dryness. As you climb higher, rely on PrimaLoft® insulation to keep you warm without weighing you down. The powder skirt and jacket-to-trouser integration keep your lower half covered when carving through the snow, and with an array of pockets and a helmet-compatible hood, you’ll always ride safe and well-equipped.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Standard fit
- Dedicated, helmet-compatible hood
- Bonded, four-way stretch powder skirt
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Dual-zip secure chest pockets
- Two internal goggle pockets
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Pass pocket inside wrist pocket
- Integrated cuff gusset
- Thumb holes
- Pit zips
- Jacket-to-trouser integration
- Shell A:
- 78D x 158D 147 g/m² GORE-TEX® 2—100% nylon woven
- Shell B:
- 167D x 33D 185g/m² GORE-TEX® 2—100% woven
- 80 g PrimaLoft® Silver insulation