Click For Fullscreen
Purist Triclimate® Jacket
Versatile alpine performance.
All-season versatility meets extreme alpine protection: our Steep Series™ Purist Triclimate® Jacket is the go-to layer for alpine athletes wanting professional protection on the way up and down. The shell features waterproof GORE-TEX® technology for day-long dryness in thick powder, and is completed on the inside with low-profile bellows, radio loops, pass-through lining, and mid layer and bib access. The lightweight, breathable and stretchy liner vest packs a combined 140 grams of insulation to keep you warm as you rip at high altitudes. It’s packable in its own pocket too, enabling you to shed layers as the intensity and temperature rise. The pockets align perfectly with the shell chest zips for easy gear access and ventilation. Use both layers together or individually for targeted protection.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Stretch fabric provides greater range of motion and ultimate comfort.
- Standard fit
- Shell: Dedicated, helmet-compatible hybrid hood with riveted cord-lock system
- Shell: #5 YKK® AquaGuard® centre front zip
- Shell: #3 YKK® secure-zip, pack-friendly chest pocket/vent with low-profile bellows, radio loops, and pass-through lining, mid layer and bib access
- Shell: #3 YKK® pack-compatible extended pit-zip vents
- Shell: #3 YKK® secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Shell: Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with pieced-in Velcro®
- Shell: Integrated gusset and elastic thumb-loop cuffs
- Shell: Bonded, four-way stretch powder skirt
- Shell: Jacket-to-trouser integration
- Shell: Adjustable ergo drop hem with riveted cord-lock system
- Component: Snap-in vest
- Component: Breathable woven fabric rated to 80 CFM
- Component: Mapped breathable insulation (80 g front and 60 g back)
- Component: Soft collar construction
- Component: Lycra®-bound armholes
- Component: Low-profile metal snap closure
- Component: Secure-zip mesh chest pockets align with shell-jacket chest zips for easy gear access and venting
- 70D 162 g/m² GORE-TEX® 3—100% nylon woven
- 20D x 30D 57 g/m² 92% nylon, 8% elastane
- 80 g Clomax® in front panel, 60 g in back panel