Click For Fullscreen
Stay agile and ventilated during extreme alpine pursuits.
Our Steep Series™ Purist Trousers deliver game-changing levels of ventilation and mobility for those who enjoy climbing to find their own lines. Refined in conjunction with some of the world’s most extreme alpine adventurers, these trousers feature three-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for absolute dryness in wickedly wet conditions. Jacket-to-trouser integration ensures further coverage when carving through thick powder, while a new ventilation design lets in more airflow than ever before, ensuring you never overheat. For heightened durability, there are reinforced kick patches, as well as a reinforced hem. Harness-friendly and featuring gear clips and a gear tether, you can head up and rip down in safety.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Standard fit
- Steep ergo attack stance
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops
- Jacket-to-trouser integration
- Secure-zip hand pockets with gear tether on left
- #5 YKK® secure-zip, harness-friendly, bonded bellow cargo pockets with gear clips
- Lot Lift system
- #3 YKK® outer-leg vents
- Integrated gusset crotch
- Zip outseam hem gusset with additional snap adjustments
- Bonded, reinforced kick patch and hem
- Chimney Venting™ system
- StretchVent™ gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
- 70D 162 g/m² GORE-TEX® 3—100% nylon woven